TL-PA7017P KIT - Av1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Out of stock
Part number TL-PA7017P KIT
AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
1000 Mbps! Perfect for Bandwidth-Hungry Activities
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs
- Gigabit Port - provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and Play - allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired and wireless connections right away
- Integrated Power Socket - ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Patented Power-Saving Mode - automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7017P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-Fast Data Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7017P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth-intensive device to the internet at high speeds, ensuring smooth streaming for Ultra HD videos. This makes the TL-PA7017P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router. Plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room. Connect it to your internet enabled device via Ethernet—and you’re done!
Extra Power Outlet for Additional Devices
Finding it hard to plug in your devices? The TL-PA7017P KIT has an integrated AC pass-through power socket. Your powerline adapter can now be used like a traditional electrical outlet. Plug your smart TV or game consoles into the adapter. No socket left to waste.The built-in noise filter helps prevent electrical signal noise from affecting your powerline performance.
Up to 85% Power Saved
The future’s looking green for powerline adapters. TL-PA7017P KIT’s practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, which automatically switches from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode, reduces its energy consumption by up to 85%*.*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
- Downloadable files